In 1921 the relics of Ephraim and Arcadius, the saints of Torzhok, were carried to the Annunciation (Michael the Archangel) Church (Blagoveshenskaya); it was active longer than others after the revolution. After a while, here appeared the relics of St.Juliana of Torzhok. The Annunciation Church was closed in 1936. After 10 years services resumed but the shrines disappeared without a trace. The snow-white Annunciation Church with five blue domes, standing on a high green hill, is, without doubt, a decoration of Torzhok.