In the center of the village of Zavidovo the magnificent temple complex of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin (Uspensky) stands. The complex includes the Assumption (Uspensky) (XVII) and the Trinity (Troitsky) (1787) temples and the five-tiered bell tower rebuilt again in 2003 on the site of the bell tower destroyed in the 1950s. The bell tower is the biggest bell turpentine of the Tver archdiocese. Original interiors of the Trinity church survived in there the revered icons of Nicholas the Wonderworker and the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God surived in the Assumption church. Several museums are opened here: the Folk handicrafts museum, the Church and Local Lore museum, the Museum- estate of the XIX-XX centuries and the museum "The Monarchic Road".